Ski & Snowboard Lessons
Note: All Pre-Paid Multi-Week Group participants must be in Grade 3 or above
- It is important for participants that are taking lessons to get to the lesson area on time. Lessons cannot be held up for late arrivals.
- Lessons are 1 hour long and will begin promptly at 3:30pm, 4:30pm and 5:30pm. It is recommended that beginners take the 3:30pm or 4:30pm lesson. We encourage intermediate or advanced skiers and riders to attend the 5:30pm lesson.
- Skiers will be "skied-off' into groups according to ability on their first day, if necessary.
- We suggest each group provide some type of identification (armband, ribbon, tag, button, etc.). This helps us both keep track of your group.
- This is a winter sport. The temperature goes down with the sun. Be sure your group participants are properly dressed. For their enjoyment, we recommend warm gloves and thermal underwear. Long scarves, long hats, and loose apparel can get entangled with our chairlifts. Please avoid these items.
- Coordinators and Chaperones are invited to participate in any group lesson. We only ask that you attend a lesson that members of your group are participating in.
- PLEASE NOTE: Pre-Paid Multi-Week Group Lessons are purchased on a Group Basis and can only be made up as a group. There will be NO individual lesson make-ups. We encourage groups to reschedule if they need to cancel a trip. If a group cancels and is not rescheduled, the lesson will be forfeited. Please see the make-up procedures on the waiver.