Pay Per Visit Groups
The 2020-2021 Ski & Ride Season is heading our way!
Get your group visits planned now!
It’s always more fun to ski and ride with friends! Whether you are affiliated with a school, church, recreation, or corporate organization, or simply have a group of friends wishing for some outdoor activity, Mount Southington is the place for you!
With as little as 15 participants, we can put together an enjoyable skiing and riding outing for you and your group. And you ski for free!! Whether for kids or adults, day or night, single or multi-week visits, we’ll be happy to arrange a fun, safe and affordable package that meets your needs!
Easily organize your group by following the 'Five Steps To Fun On The Slopes' below.
Questions? Our group coordinator is only a phone call or email away at 860-628-0954 x216 and [email protected]
For Group Rates, click here or scroll down.
Five Steps To Fun On The Slopes
- Group Calendar - Fill out the Group Calendar with the preferred trip date(s). Email, fax or mail it back to Mount Southington at least 72 hours in advance of your trip, to reserve the date. You must receive confirmation prior to continuing.
- Mount Southington Waiver - Once your trip date(s) are confirmed have all group participants complete the Mount Southington Waiver. A parent/guardian signature is required for all minors. Bring these signed waivers on the day of your visit!
- Ski Rental Form or Snowboard Rental Form - Participants who are renting equipment must complete the appropriate Ski or Snowboard Rental Form. A parent/guardian signature is required on the rental form for all minors. Bring these signed forms on the day of your visit!
- Group Coordinator Worksheet & Ticket Tally Sheet - Fill out the Group Coordinator Worksheet to keep track of your participants and their ticket type. Using this worksheet, fill out the appropriate Ticket Tally Sheet based on the time frame of your trip. This tells us how many skiers & riders are in your group and how many of each ticket type to print. Email, fax, or mail both forms to us at least 24 hours before your arrival.
- Check In - When your group arrives at Mount Southington, the coordinator checks in with Guest Services, hands in the waivers, makes payment, and picks up the group’s tickets. Those who are renting equipment will bring their rental form to the rental department once they have a valid ticket.
Skiers Responsibility Code & Courteous Skier/Rider Policy - Please duplicate this form and give it to each member of your group.
It’s time to hit the slopes!
Pay Per Visit Group Rates 2020-2021 Season
Weekdays: 10:00am to 6:00pm (Non-holiday period)
Weekends: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Ticket Adults (Ages 13 & up) Juniors (Ages 6–12)
Lift Only $51 $43
Ski Lift & lesson $74 $68
Ski Lift & rental $73 $67
Ski Lift, lesson & rental $84 $74
Snowboard lift & lesson $74 $68
Snowboard Lift & rental $73 $67
Snowboard Lift, lesson, & rental $84 $74
Weekdays (Non-holiday period)
|Ticket||Ages 6 & Up|
|Ski Lift & lesson||$42|
|Ski Lift & rental||$48|
|Ski Lift, lesson & rental||$57|
|Snowboard lift & lesson||$42|
|Snowboard Lift & rental||$48|
|Snowboard Lift, lesson, & rental||$57|
Mon - Thur: 5:00pm – 9:00pm (Non-holiday period)
Holiday periods: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Ticket Ages 6 & Up
Lift Only $31
Ski Lift & lesson $52
Ski Lift & rental $51
Ski Lift, lesson & rental $59
Snowboard lift & lesson $52
Snowboard Lift & rental $51
Snowboard Lift, lesson, & rental $59
Note: Lessons are available to skiers age 7 and older and to snowboarders age 8 and older. One complimentary adult volunteer ticket will be issued for every 15 paid group participants. This ticket is to be used by an adult for on-hill supervision and has no monetary value.
*Holiday Periods - Limited availability for Groups
December 21, 2020 to January 3, 2021
January 16-18, 2021 - Martin Luther King Weekend
February 15-16, 2021 - February Break
Note: Hours are subject to change due to weather or unforeseen circumstances.