- Always stay in control, and be able to stop or avoid
other people or objects.
- People ahead of you have the right of way. It is
your responsibility to avoid them.
- You must not stop where you obstruct a trail, or are
not visible from above.
- Whenever starting downhill or merging into a trail,
look uphill and yield to others.
- Always use devices to help prevent runaway
- Observe all posted signs and warnings. Keep off
closed trails and out of closed areas.
- Prior to using any lift, you must have the knowledge
and ability to load, ride, and unload safely.