Pay As You Go Groups
It’s always more fun to ski and ride with friends! Whether you are affiliated with a school, church, recreation, or corporate organization, or simply have a group of friends wishing for some outdoor activity, Mount Southington is the place for you!
With as little as 15 participants, we can put together an enjoyable skiing and riding outing for you and your group. And you ski for free!! Whether for kids or adults, day or night, single or multi-week visits, simply give us a call! We’ll be happy to arrange a fun, safe and affordable package that meets your needs!
Feeling independent? Organizing your group can be done easily by following the 'Six Steps To Fun On The Slopes' below. And, our group coordinator is only a phone call or email away from answering any questions you may have at 860-628-0954 x216 and email@example.com.
For Group Rates, click here or scroll down.
Six Steps To Fun On The Slopes
- Select a Group Coordinator for your group. The Group Coordinator must fill out the Group Calendar with the preferred trip date(s) and fax, email or mail it back to Mount Southington as soon as possible, but at least 72 hours in advance of your trip, to reserve the date. You must receive confirmation prior to continuing.
- Once the Group date(s) are confirmed have all participants in the group complete the Mount Southington Waiver. All minors in the group require a parent or guardian signature on the waiver. Remember to bring these signed waivers with you on the day of your visit!
- The participants who are renting equipment must also compete the appropriate Ski Rental Form or Snowboard Rental Form. All minors renting equipment require a parent or guardian signature on the rental form. Remember to bring these signed forms with you on the day of your visit!
- Fill out the Group Coordinator Worksheet to keep track of your participants and their ticket type. Using this worksheet, fill out the appropriate Ticket Tally Sheet based on the time frame of your trip. This tells us how many skiers & riders are in your group and how many of each ticket type to print. Email, fax, or mail both forms to us at least 24 hours before your arrival.
- Please duplicate the Skiers Responsibility Code and Courteous Skier/Rider Policy and give it to each member of your group.
- Now for the easiest step...when the group arrives at Mount Southington, the coordinator checks in with Guest Services, hands in the waivers, makes payment, and picks up the group’s tickets. Those who are renting must remember to bring their rental form with them to get their equipment once they have a valid ticket. It’s now time to hit the slopes!
Oops! One more very important step for the group...Thank your coordinator. This person just made your visit to Mount Southington a day or night of winter fun.
Pay Per Visit Group Rates 2015-2016 Season
Weekdays: 10:00am to 6:00pm (Non-holiday period)
Weekends: 9:00am to 5:00pm
|Ticket||Adults (Ages 13 & up)||Juniors (Ages 6–12)|
|Ski Lift & lesson||$68||$62|
|Ski Lift & rental||$68||$62|
|Ski Lift, lesson & rental||$78||$68|
|Snowboard lift & lesson||$68||$62|
|Snowboard Lift & rental||$68||$62|
|Snowboard Lift, lesson, & rental||$78||$68|
4 Hour Weekday (Non-holiday)
10:00am – 2:00pm (Mon–Fri)
|Ticket||Ages 6 & Up|
|Ski Lift & lesson||$46|
|Ski Lift & rental||$47|
|Ski Lift, lesson & rental||$64|
|Snowboard lift & lesson||$46|
|Snowboard Lift & rental||$47|
|Snowboard Lift, lesson, & rental||$64|
6:00pm – 10:00pm
|Ticket||Ages 6 & Up|
|Ski Lift & lesson||$48|
|Ski Lift & rental||$48|
|Ski Lift, lesson & rental||$55|
|Snowboard lift & lesson||$48|
|Snowboard Lift & rental||$48|
|Snowboard Lift, lesson, & rental||$55|
Weekdays (Non-holiday period)
3:00pm to 8:00pm (Mon-Fri)
|Ticket||Ages 6 & Up|
|Ski Lift & lesson||$38|
|Ski Lift & rental||$45|
|Ski Lift, lesson & rental||$53|
|Snowboard lift & lesson||$38|
|Snowboard Lift & rental||$45|
|Snowboard Lift, lesson, & rental||$53|
Note: Lessons are available to skiers age 7 and older and to snowboarders age 8 and older. One complimentary Chaperon ticket will be issued for every 15 paid group participants. This Chaperone ticket is to be used by an adult for on-hill supervision and has no monetary value.
*Holiday Periods - Group Rates Not Available
December 24, 2016 to January 1, 2017
January 15-16, 2017 - Martin Luther King Weekend
February 19-20, 2017 - Presidents' Holiday
Note: Hours are subject to change due to weather or unforeseen circumstances.