For Group Rates, click here or scroll down.
It’s always more fun to ski and ride with friends. If you are affiliated with a school, church, corporate, or recreational group and would like to learn more about putting together an enjoyable winter skiing and riding outing on the slopes, with as little as 15 participants we can make this happen. Whether for kids or adults, day or night, or single or multi-week visits, simply give us a call! We’ll be happy to arrange a fun, safe and affordable package that meets your needs!
Seven Steps To Fun On The Slopes
- Select a Group Coordinator for your group. The Coordinator needs to complete the group calendar as soon as possible and fax, email or mail it back to Mount Southington. This Calendar reserves the group’s preferred dates provided space is available.
In order to receive group rates, the leader must pre-register and receive a confirmation number at least 72 hours in advance of coming. If space is available a confirmation number will be issued.
- Once the Group date(s) are confirmed duplicate the Mount Southington Waiver and hand one out to each group member. Everyone in the group needs to complete the Waiver. All minors in the group require a parent or guardian signature on the waiver.
- All renters must complete the appropriate Ski Rental Card or Snowboard Rental Card. If a minor is renting equipment, the rental form must be signed by a parent or guardian in order to rent ski or snowboard equipment.
- Once completed, get the Waivers and Rental cards back to us – either mail or hand deliver them. It is best to get them back to us before the group arrives. If this is not possible, the leader may bring everything when the group arrives but if the goal is to ski and not stand in long lines, getting these materials to Mount Southington beforehand is best.
- The Ticket Tally Sheet tells us how many skiers/riders are in your group. Choose the Tally Sheet pertaining to your time frame, then complete this sheet accurately and fax, email or mail the sheet before your arrival. The only way we can print your tickets ahead of time is to have these numbers in advance. The Group Coordinator Worksheet is a helpful tool to use to coordinate your group. Please submit both the Group Coordinator Worksheet as well as the Group Tally Sheet so that we have a list of participants in your group.
- Please duplicate the Skiers Responsibility Code and Courteous Skier/Rider Policy and give it to each member of your group.
- Now for the easy step. When the group arrives at Mount Southington, the coordinator must report to the Customer Service Center, pick up the group’s tickets and make payment. It’s time to get the group out on the slopes.
Oops! Just one more very important thing for the group. Thank your coordinator. This person just made your visit to Mount Southington a day or night of winter fun.
Weekdays: 10:00am to 6:00pm (Non-holiday period)
Weekends: 9:00am to 5:00pm
|Ticket||Adults (Ages 13 & up)||Juniors (Ages 6–12)|
|Ski Lift & lesson||$68||$62|
|Ski Lift & rental||$68||$62|
|Ski Lift, lesson & rental||$78||$68|
|Snowboard lift & lesson||$68||$62|
|Snowboard Lift & rental||$68||$62|
|Snowboard Lift, lesson, & rental||$78||$68|
4 Hour Weekday (Non-holiday)
10:00am – 2:00pm (Mon–Fri)
|Ticket||Ages 6 & Up|
|Ski Lift & lesson||$46|
|Ski Lift & rental||$47|
|Ski Lift, lesson & rental||$64|
|Snowboard lift & lesson||$46|
|Snowboard Lift & rental||$47|
|Snowboard Lift, lesson, & rental||$64|
6:00pm – 10:00pm
|Ticket||Ages 6 & Up|
|Ski Lift & lesson||$48|
|Ski Lift & rental||$48|
|Ski Lift, lesson & rental||$55|
|Snowboard lift & lesson||$48|
|Snowboard Lift & rental||$48|
|Snowboard Lift, lesson, & rental||$55|
Weekdays (Non-holiday period)
3:00pm to 8:00pm (Mon-Fri)
|Ticket||Ages 6 & Up|
|Ski Lift & lesson||$38|
|Ski Lift & rental||$45|
|Ski Lift, lesson & rental||$53|
|Snowboard lift & lesson||$38|
|Snowboard Lift & rental||$45|
|Snowboard Lift, lesson, & rental||$53|
Note: Lessons will be offered to those skiers age 7 and over and for those snowboarders age 8 and older. One complimentary Chaperone ticket will be issued for every 15 paid group participants. This Chaperone ticket is to be used by an adult for on-hill supervision and has no monetary value.
*Holiday Periods - Group Rates Not Available
December 24, 2015 to January 1, 2016
January 18, 2016 - Martin Luther King Day
February 13-16, 2016 - Presidents' Holiday
Note: Hours are subject to change due to weather or unforeseen circumstances.